We currently offer a free delivery service to Louth, Meath, Monaghan and Cavan.
You may also opt to pick up your item in at our showroom after checkout.
Yes, if you want your order to be delivered outside the 4 counties we will be happy to provide you with a personal delivery quotation. Please call us on 042 937 4766 or email at email@example.com
We are located at Solmas, Louth Village, Dundalk. Co. Louth. If you would like to collect your item in store, please inform us of this after purchase.
We deliver all our furniture to your door step.
The average time frame for delivery is approximately one or two working weeks (depending on the delivery address). For any specific requirements please call our office on (042) 937 4766
Generally, we use our own delivery staff and vans, which allow us to ensure your furniture arrives in perfect condition and it allows for flexibility on delivery.
At Cobra Bedding we have a wide range of stock available, however occasionally certain items may not be available due to high demand. If you would like to know the availability of a certain item, please contact us via email or phone and we will let you know the availability of your furniture/bedding.
Our policy is to give you a 2 Hour time slot, however, due to circumstances outside our control such as traffic congestion and bad weather, we may not always be able to meet this time slot. If there is any change in delivery time, our staff will call you to arrange a new time slot with you.
Please ensure that you have provided us with a working contact telephone number, so we are able to reach you always.
If you need your delivery to arrive at a specific time on a specific day, we can arrange that but please call us in advance on (042) 937 4766.
Yes. We can deliver furniture and bedding items on weekday evenings or on Saturday, but arrangements must be made by contacting us in advance on (042) 937 4766.
No, we do not currently provide this service.
- Ensure that we will have adequate access to your home so that a delivery truck can drop off your delivery.
- Ensure that the product you choose will fit the area in which you intend to put it. We will not be responsible for deliveries that cannot fit.
- Ensure there are clear access routes to ensure that there is enough space for the delivery van to reach your address.
- Notify us of any potential access problems such as steps, tight corners, narrow corridors etc. that your product will need to pass through to get to its destination.
- Remove any obstacles so your products can be delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Delivery is generally carried out by one of our experienced delivery drivers, who will deliver inside the front door of the building.
We only accept returns within 7 days from delivery date and are still brand new in original packaging. Items will only be accepted where assembly/inflation has not been attempted and returned in a reasonable condition. (See our Refund policy)
You may return the items through your own specified courier or we can get these collected using our drivers for a charge. The customer needs to ensure that items are checked on delivery before signing for them.
All deliveries must be signed for on receipt. Before signing for delivery, please inspect the goods to ensure the packaging and the product are in perfect condition and your property has not been damaged in any way during the delivery process. If necessary, please make sure you detail any problems on the delivery note. When your goods are delivered, please retain the original packaging until you are sure that you do not need to return the goods for any reason.